Monday, May 7, 2012

Freebies!!!

Hello All!

Just tried a few new products through Bzzagent.com. If you haven't signed up yet, you are missing out on some great products!

I was suffering from some serious lack of sleep and thus came the dreaded under eye circles. I tried the
brightening eye perfecter and Voila! They were gone.

I had a moment of insanity and breathlessly asked the beauty in a stick, "where have you been all my life?"

Don't worry!  I eventually came to my senses...but I AM IN LOVE.

Included in the kit was another product I loved!  Ever since I had gotten pregnant nothing had solved the mystery of my suddenly dry, and cracked lips. It was torture. I think I tried just about everything on the market.

That is...until I met Neutrogena's revitalizing lip balm. We've been "best buds" ever since. Truly a wonderful product that does what it says. I love the scent too!

The nourishing eye liner is awesome too. It stays put for me. All day long!

I may have a Neutrogena give-away soon!  Keep checking back with me.



The cute little pink bag to the right is Target's annual Spring goody bag. This is the second year I've received it. All I had to do was friend Target on Facebook. There are cute little samples and tons of target coupons!

No comments: