Friday, January 1, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU DOING DIFFERENTLY THIS YEAR?

Welcome 2010! It has been said, mainly by family members. If that counts? This year will be much better than last year. I welcome the optimism. So,what are you doing differently this year?
I decided to start this beauty blog because it was something I always wanted to do, but, never made the time for. So this year, will be the year, I make time for all the things I have put off. I'm already happier for it.

http://www.amazon.com/No-Regrets-Fabulous-Married-Pregnant/dp/0767930312
I definitely recommend this book. Because no one should have too many regrets.


*On a Beauty note: Lip color always makes me feel beautiful. Here's a free sample (while supplies last). http://www.tigistore.com/pc-145-63-girls-just-want-it-lip-pallet.aspx

1 comment:

Annie said...

At some point when I decided to buy a good lip palette . I could'nt find the best palette i tried so many palette's this year. Then a friend of mine told me about beautflo.com where i can find good beauty products in a reasonable price. I keep waiting for further discounts because the prices and quality are amazing. palette is so cool, I carry it everywhere and the trendy colors just made my personality colorful.